Although our preventative maintenance efforts extend the life of your elevators, there will come a day your equipment will need to be modernized.
Several factors can play a role in determining when it’s time to modernize: The age of the equipment, availability of replacement parts, and code requirements to name a few. Whether modernization is an immediate need or you are budgeting for the future, we will assist in planning all aspects of the project. We identify the best solution to fit your unique needs and use only non-proprietary equipment to ensure maximum quality products and serviceability by any maintenance provider in the future.
Midwest Elevator can evaluate your equipment and provide recommendations for upgrading some or all of your equipment.
Our project managers are experts in the elevator safety code requirements within your jurisdiction. We assist in planning all aspects of the project and provide all information up front so you are aware of potential building related work involved. We are able to provide turnkey projects and coordinate with contractors of other trades for building related work required for your modernization.
We have the solutions to meet your needs.
- Non-Proprietary microprocessor technology
- More efficient dispatching and reduced wait time for an elevator
- Improved ride quality and leveling accuracy
- Solid state control technology
- Position and velocity feedback for consistent operation
- Fully ADA compliant
- Full range of design options available
- Cab Panels, Ceilings and Lighting
- Handrails & Protective Pads
- Multiple design options to meet your budget
Exceptional Service – Experience You Trust – Responsiveness You Need